Animal Habitats Centers Bundle
Are you wanting to teach your students about different habitats and the animals that live there?
Check out this bundle that includes 6 resource packs designed with skills for Pre-K, Transitional Kindergarten, and Kindergarten learners!
Inside this bundle there are over 70 animal habitat focused math and literacy activities!
These centers incorporate year round skills throughout the packs (not necessarily all in each pack, but building throughout). See each individual pack description for the specific skills that are included.
Here is a suggested teaching timeline for using these packs:
- August and September – Grassland Animals Habitat
- October and November – Desert Animals Habitat
- December and January – Polar Animals Habitat
- February and March – Wetland Animals Habitat
- April and May – Rainforest Animals Habitat
- June and July – Ocean Animals Habitat
***This pack will download as a zip file to your computer with the pdfs inside. Please be sure you are able to unzip folders so that you are all set to use your resources!
Want instant access to hundreds of amazing activities and resources TODAY? Join us in the Print and Play Club with our “Print Only” membership!