This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. View our full disclosure policy here.
Do you want to make your Circle Time or Morning Meeting an interactive learning experience? Check out our Sing and Seek Pocket Chart Games Bundle designed specifically for Pre-K & Kindergarten! These simple and engaging songs are sung to familiar tunes your kids love. And the corresponding activities will make learning hands-on while building important math and literacy skills!
Sing and Seek Pocket Chart Games Bundle
This “hide and seek” pocket chart games bundle provides high engagement learning for your Pre-K and Kindergarten students by adding in SONGS! Each pack contains 3 songs and a hide and seek pocket chart activity to match.
How to Play:
- Place the cards in a pocket chart and hide the smaller cards behind a few
- Sing the song with your students
- Invite them to guess where the smaller cards are hiding
- Skills practice and fun – all in one!
Skills and Themes for the Whole Year!
The skills in each monthly set of pocket chart games will change and develop throughout the year, with some skills repeating as needed.
Math and literacy skills covered include:
- uppercase and lowercase letters
- names/sight words (EDITABLE)
- beginning sounds
- CVC/CVCe words (including picture support for non-readers)
- numbers to 100
- 10/20 frames
- 2D/3D shapes
- tally marks
- base 10 blocks
This pocket chart games bundle is jam packed with tons of seasonal fun PLUS additional games you can use any time of the year!
Monthly sets and themes included are:
- Back to School – school supplies and anytime themes
- September – apples and anytime themes
- October – fire safety and fall themes (pumpkin, candy corn)
- November – fall themes (squirrels/acorns, leaves, turkeys)
- December – holiday/winter themes (gingerbread, lights, snowmen)
- January – New Year/winter themes (penguins, snow, Happy New Year)
- February – Valentine’s Day, friendship, and groundhog themes
- March – rainbows and St. Patrick’s Day themes
- April – flowers, Easter, and Earth Day themes
- May – spring (flowers and caterpillars/butterflies) and ice cream themes
- June – summer (bees and fish) and anytime themes
Grab Your Copy
Ready to increase Circle Time engagement all year long? Then grab this Sing and Seek Pocket Chart Games Bundle today by clicking the large, yellow button at the end of the post!
Want unlimited access to even MORE of our activities and resources? Join us in the Print and Play Club!
Your planning will be so much easier with instant access to:
- hundreds of printables
- every TKC resource
- video lessons
- a digital games vault
- Pre-K and TK Scope & Sequence
- a PLAYlist of fun songs AND activities
- professional development
- additional teacher resources…
Be sure to request an invitation so that you don’t miss your chance to be part of the best early childhood club around!