Gobble, gobble! It’s time for turkey and all things Thanksgiving! We are excited to bring to you today a variety of Math and Literacy Thanksgiving Activities for your centers! What a fantastic way for students to practice letter/sounds, rhyme, sight words, counting, addition and subtraction and so much more!
Math and Literacy Thanksgiving Activities
Get your centers planned out for the month with our easy-prep Math and Literacy Thanksgiving Activities! You will be happy with the academic progress your students are making all while having fun!
Thanksgiving Literacy Activities
Inside this fun centers pack you will find several fun literacy centers such as:
- 3 Emergent Readers (color and black and white)
- Uppercase and Lowercase Tracing
- Beginning Sound Match
- Rhyming Puzzles
- Editable Sight Word Activity
Many centers are differentiated and contain two levels of play! This makes the games appropriate for both Pre-K and Kindergarten students, and allows you to choose what works best for your kids.
Thanksgiving Math Activities
You will find these math centers in this awesome Thanksgiving pack:
- 10 and 20 Frame Counting Clip Cards
- Count and Color
- Roll & Graph
Added bonus: All activities come in black and white which will save you on printing costs!
Benefits of Using a Themed Activity Pack
- Children retain more when activities are fun and enjoyable
- Predictable format allows children to be successful
- Differentiated learning opportunities for teachers
- Extension Activities can be easily planned
- Easy-prep format makes weekly preparation simple