This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. View our full disclosure policy here.
As an early childhood teacher, it can be overwhelming to decide exactly what important skills to teach and when to teach them. Sometimes it feels like there is so much to accomplish and so little time – especially at the beginning of the year. We’re here to help! This Scope and Sequence for Transitional Kindergarten Lesson Plans is EXCLUSIVELY available to all our Print and Play Club members! It was created specifically for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) teachers and designed to work no matter what time of year your TK program begins!
*For this amazing resource, request your invite and be the first to hear when the doors open again for our “All-Access” Print and Play Club!
Scope and Sequence for Transitional Kindergarten Lesson Plans
This resource was created to support you with your lesson planning throughout the year in Transitional Kindergarten. And it is flexible to meet the needs of both you and your students!
This scope and sequence is not a scripted lesson plan. Rather, it lays out week-by-week goals to help your students make consistent progress all year long.
We made this scope and sequence easy to follow by breaking it down into monthly packs containing weekly overviews and lesson plans that are filled with easy prep activities.
The plans go week by week (not day by day) because, in TK, our students are often brand new to school and we need to be flexible and understanding that sometimes things won’t go perfectly. But – we can be prepared for anything!
It is very likely you will not get to everything in this scope and sequence. We intentionally included several resources to give you options throughout your week while ensuring you are working on important skills with your students in ways that work for them (every class is different!).
The subjects/areas of focus are:
- English Language Arts
- Social Emotional Learning
- Science/Social Studies
- Art and Sensory
- Fine and Gross Motor Skills
How Do I Get My Copy?
We created this incredible resource specifically for All-Access members of our Print and Play Club! The Print and Play Club is an exclusive, members-only group within The Kindergarten Connection.
“All-Access” membership to the Print and Play Club includes this Scope and Sequence for TK Lesson Plans PLUS:
- Access to all past, present, AND future resources (including everything in The Kindergarten Connection TpT shop!)
- Lesson Lab videos (press play and let us teach for you!)
- The PLAYlist – 3 new songs each month (often with corresponding activities) to sing with your students and make learning more interactive
- A Digital Vault of games (including Google Slides and Seesaw)
- Resource Request (make a request for a resource YOU would like to see in the club)
- Professional Development (training right at your fingertips!)
- Exclusive emails with bonus material (including a monthly planning guide!)
- First dibs and discounts on courses
- A private Facebook group with Live Teacher Chats where we share tips, tricks, trainings, and answer all of your questions
- Plus, new exclusive offerings being added all the time!
If you’re ready for “all access” to the incredible activities and resources that the Print and Play Club has to offer then be sure to click the red button at the end of the post to get on the waitlist now and be notified when the doors open.
Open enrollment only happens ONCE A YEAR. You definitely don’t want to miss the opportunity to join your fellow Pre-K & Kindergarten teachers in the Print and Play Club!
Are you ready to have unlimited access to hundreds of amazing activities and resources? Join us in the Print and Play Club!
Be sure to request an invitation so that you don’t miss your chance to be part of the best early childhood club around!