CVCe Phonics Writing Activities
Looking for engaging writing activities for your classroom? This pack is for you!
Designed for early learners, these CVCe phonics writing activities are perfect to get kids moving and writing!
These CVCe phonics writing activities are perfect for students who are learning their CVCe words!
- 38 Word Cards (8 words for long vowels a, i, o, u and 6 words for long vowel e) – Cut and laminate these cards. You can place the cards at a center, where the kids can copy the words onto the sheet. You can also hang the cards around the room for a ‘write the room’ option for kids to go and find/copy them down.
- 5 Write It! Recording Sheet– Each recording sheet comes with a front page with five pictures to write the words next to and has three words on the back. There are two options for the back page: choose between students tracing a pre-written sentence OR writing their own sentence.
More details about this product:
- Long vowel e has only 6 words since not many words are available.
- A variety of consonant sounds are used with the long vowel sound so students can practice many different sounds.
- All activities come in BOTH color and black and white!
Want instant access to hundreds of amazing activities and resources TODAY? Join us in the Print and Play Club with our “Print Only” membership!