These books are designed for easy printing (two sets on a page, simply print books two-sided and cut in half!) and have larger font for ease of use with beginning readers!
Suggestion: Have students use highlighters to search for the word families!
The following books and word families are included in this pack:
- A Funny Mole (-ole family)
- Hope’s Rope (-ope family)
- A Pretty Rose (-ose family)
- A Funny Joke (-oke and –ote family)
Sight words used are taken primarily from the Dolch pre-primer and primer lists, with a few from the first-grade list.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EASY ASSEMBLY:
- Print the book you want.
- Copy the pages back to back.
- Cut in half, staple, and you have two books! Repeat as needed!