Digraphs Phonics Writing Activities
Looking for engaging writing activities for your classroom? This pack is for you!
Designed with Kindergarten in mind, these digraphs writing center activities are perfect to get kids moving and writing!
These digraphs phonics writing activities are perfect for students who are learning their digraph words!
- 64 Word Cards (8 words for each digraph) – Cut and laminate these cards. You can place the cards at a center, where the kids can copy the words onto the sheet. You can also hang the cards around the room for a ‘write the room’ option for kids to go and find/copy them down.
- 8 Write It! Recording Sheets – Each recording sheet comes with a front page with five pictures to write the words next to and has three words on the back. There are two options for the back page: choose between students tracing a pre-written sentence OR writing their own sentence.
More details about this product:
- Beginning digraphs are used with the exception of ph which includes ph as a middle or ending sound.
- Digraph writing activities are provided for ch, kn, ph, qu, sh, th, wh, and wr.
- All activities come in BOTH color and black and white!
Want instant access to hundreds of amazing activities and resources TODAY? Join us in the Print and Play Club with our “Print Only” membership!