December Print – That’s It! Kindergarten Math and Literacy Printables
Looking for no-prep printables, simple morning work, worksheets, or take-home activities for December? This pack is it!
Perfect for Kindergarten, you simply print – and that’s it!
⭐Save BIG with the BUNDLE of monthly packs!
This pack contains the following printables and skills for December:
- Color by sight word – to, see, do, you
- Color by sight word – like, said, big, and
- Sprinkled Syllables – sort 2 and 3 syllable words (pictures)
- Syllable Sort – sort 2 and 3 syllable words (pictures)
- Word family hats – -ag and -ad
- Word family hats – -ot and -og
- Word family gifts – -ip and -it
- Word family gifts – -ug and -un
- Sweet word families – -et and -en
- Skating Sounds – identify the beginning sound
- Skating Sounds – identify the ending sound
- Skating Sounds – identify the medial vowel
- Printing Presents – roll the dice, trace the letters
- Printing Presents 2 – roll the dice, trace the numbers
- Mitten number order 1-20 – cut and paste
- Candy count by 10’s – cut and paste 10-100
- Candy cane count by 5’s – cut and paste 5-50
- Tinsel ten frames – color the ten frames
- Tinsel ten frames 2 – cut and paste number to ten frames
- Tinsel twenty frames – color the twenty frames
- Tinsel twenty frames 2 – cut and paste number to twenty frames
- How many? – count and write teen numbers
- Missing numbers – fill in the missing numbers 1-20
- Cookie sorting – match the number to the tally marks (to 10)
- Cookie sorting – match the number to the base ten blocks (teen numbers)
- More marshmallows – identify the number that is greater
- Less marshmallows – identify the number that is less
- Graph the Goodies – count and graph
- Holiday graphing – count and graph
- Ornament patterns – AB, ABB, AAB, and ABC
- Roll, add, and color – roll two dice, find the sum, and color.
- Gingerbread sums – add the ten frames (sums to 10)
- Emergent reader – “I Like December” print back to back, cut in half, and staple!