Learning to read takes a lot of time and practice so I like to keep it fun with engaging, interactive resources. This printable Emergent Readers Bundle for Pre-K & Kindergarten will have you covered for the whole year! These readers include predictive text which is great for working on fluency skills and print tracking. Plus, they’re perfect for classroom books, guided reading groups, at-home practice, and more!
*You can grab this incredible bundle right now over in our Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Printable Emergent Readers Bundle
This is an ENDLESS bundle that will also include any future emergent readers – snag it now to get future updates FREE!
This set of emergent readers contains over 100 books that are perfect for early learners.
Each book is 5-7 pages in length and focuses on a specific letter, word family, color, number word, life cycle, or nursery rhyme – just to name a few topics covered in this bundle!
Check out the full list of printable emergent readers included in this bundle:
- Back To School Emergent Readers
- Alphabet Collection
- Color Words Collection
- Number Collection
- Teen Number Collection
- Nursery Rhyme Collection
- Short a CVC Word Family Book
- Short e CVC Word Family Book
- Short i CVC Word Family Book
- Short o CVC Word Family Book
- Short u CVC Word Family Book
- Fall Collection
- Winter Collection
- Spring Collection
- Long a CVCe Word Family Book
- Long i CVCe Word Family Book
- Long o CVCe Word Family Book
- Long u CVCe Word Family Book
- Holiday Emergent Readers
- Life Cycle Emergent Readers
How to Prep
These printable emergent readers couldn’t be easier to prep which means you can have a class set ready to go in an instant!
• Print the book you want or print them all!
• Copy the pages back to back.
• Cut in half, staple, and you have two books! Repeat as needed!
Grab Your Copy
Ready to snag your copy of this Endless Emergent Readers MEGA Bundle? Click the big, yellow button at the bottom of this post to get yours today!
Want unlimited access to even MORE of our activities and resources?
Then be sure you request your invite so that you can be the first to hear when the doors open again for our Print and Play Club!
With instant access to hundreds of printables by topic and skill (no more scouring the internet!), every TKC resource, video lessons, a digital games vault, “Super” Sunday Surprises, and much more – your planning time just got easier.
Request your invitation below for more info!
- Ocean Activities and Centers for Pre-K & Kindergarten - May 19, 2022
- Summer Centers and Activities for Pre-K & Kindergarten - May 17, 2022
- Kindergarten May Printables for Math & Literacy - April 29, 2022