This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. View our full disclosure policy here.
Learning to read takes a lot of time and practice so I like to keep it fun with engaging, interactive resources. This printable Easy Readers Bundle for Pre-K & Kindergarten will have you covered for the whole year! These readers offer students exposure to a variety of texts to practice early reading, including decodable text, predictable text, new vocabulary, and fluency practice. Plus, they’re perfect for classroom books, guided reading groups, at-home practice, and more!
Printable Easy Readers Bundle
This is an ENDLESS bundle that will also include any future easy readers – snag it now to get future updates FREE!
This set of readers contains over 100 books that are perfect for early learners.
Each book is 5-7 pages in length and focuses on a specific letter, word family, color, number word, life cycle, or nursery rhyme – just to name a few topics covered in this bundle!
Check out the full list of printable easy readers included in this bundle:
- Back To School Readers
- Alphabet Collection
- Color Words Collection
- Number Collection
- Teen Number Collection
- Nursery Rhyme Collection
- Short a CVC Word Family Book
- Short e CVC Word Family Book
- Short i CVC Word Family Book
- Short o CVC Word Family Book
- Short u CVC Word Family Book
- Fall Collection
- Winter Collection
- Spring Collection
- Long a CVCe Word Family Book
- Long i CVCe Word Family Book
- Long o CVCe Word Family Book
- Long u CVCe Word Family Book
- Holiday Readers
- Life Cycle Readers
How to Prep
These printable easy readers couldn’t be easier to prep which means you can have a class set ready to go in an instant!
• Print the book you want or print them all!
• Copy the pages back to back.
• Cut in half, staple, and you have two books! Repeat as needed!
Grab Your Copy
Ready to snag your copy of this Endless Easy Readers MEGA Bundle? Click the big, yellow button at the end of this post to get yours today!
Want unlimited access to even MORE of our activities and resources? Join us in the Print and Play Club!
Your planning will be so much easier with instant access to:
- hundreds of printables
- every TKC resource
- video lessons
- a digital games vault
- Pre-K and TK Scope & Sequence
- a PLAYlist of fun songs AND activities
- professional development
- additional teacher resources…
Be sure to request an invitation so that you don’t miss your chance to be part of the best early childhood club around!
- How to Organize Classroom Centers in Pre-K & Kindergarten - December 6, 2023
- 5 Classroom Routines to Review After Winter Break - December 1, 2023
- Simple Strategy for Improving Classroom Management - November 28, 2023