Ready to make Circle Time the best part of your day, spend less time managing behaviors, and calm the chaos and engage students in meaningful, playful learning? Then I’ve got the perfect thing for you! I’m excited to share these must-try strategies for Pre-K & Kindergarten Circle Time! Plus, when you join me for this training, you will get tools, resources, and printables to get you on your way to Circle Time magic!
*Register now to join us for this exclusive training HERE!
Must-Try Strategies for Pre-K & Kindergarten Circle Time
Circle Time is such an important part of our day in Pre-K and Kindergarten, so it deserves some special attention. These tips and strategies are loved by both students and teachers and have been tested in my own classroom!
After this training, you’ll feel confident:
- Arriving to Circle Time and starting your lesson
- Rocking effective and playful Circle Time mini-lessons
- Using pocket chart chants, songs, and games to keep Circle Time interactive and engaging
- Managing tricky behaviors
- Knowing when to push through your lesson and when to call it quits
- Transitioning from Circle Time and extending the learning beyond the carpet
Register now and you will not only get lifetime access to this training material, you will also get –
- several FREE resources to get you started including some of my favorite Circle Time games
- a BONUS video with attention getters for your students
- and a certificate of completion for continuing education hours (be sure to check with your district to see if this certificate will be accepted)
The best part? This training is perfect to take any time of the year! These strategies and resources are easy-to-implement and can make a difference in your Circle Time right away.
Ready to join the fun?
No need to wait until next school year. Take this training today and supercharge your Circle Time tomorrow! Just click the large, yellow button below to register now and have lifetime access to this training course and ALL of the resources too!
- Sports Themed Activities and Centers for Pre-K & Kindergarten - November 19, 2021
- Pets Activities and Centers for Pre-K & Kindergarten - November 19, 2021
- Stamp It! Sight Word Activity - November 4, 2021