Are you a kid blogger with fantastic ideas to share? We would love for you to consider joining The Kindergarten Connection Team!
Types of posts that The Kindergarten Connection is looking for:
- arts and crafts for ages 4-7
- learning activities for ages 4-7 (free printables, game ideas, etc)
- science for kids
- seasonal activities for kids
- articles for teachers (inspiration, informative, humor)
Do any of these sound like topics you are passionate about? Great! Let’s chat some more about which ones!
General Contributor Information
- contributors submit their posts on a set schedule each month (generally once per month on the 15th)
- contributors will receive a writing agreement stating the terms as well as a style guide for posts
- contributors are paid $100 per original post on a set date per month (the 16th of each month)
- quality photography is important
- knowledge of early childhood is a must. The Kindergarten Connection’s audience is primarily teachers of children ages 4-7, as well as homeschool parents and families looking for fun learning activities and ideas.
- Knowledge of how to use WordPress is preferred, but not required.
Interested in More Information?
To receive more information and/or to apply to join the team, please email me (Alex) at [email protected] In your email, please link to your own blog if you have one, or to a few examples of your work!
Thanks for your interest, and I look forward to hearing from you!