Today (and for my first ever post I might add!) I am joining in on the fun with Blog Hoppin’ Teacher Week.
I am going to take you through a little introduction of who I am and some of my favorite things! Let’s keep it simple and call it “10 things about Me” – here we go!
1. I am a 4th year teacher who has taught all grades K-3, including a multiage classroom of 1st through 3rd graders. I have actually never stayed in the same grade twice and have been moved every year. I am now in kindergarten and this is where I want to stay please! (could someone pass this along?)
2. I have long hair…very long hair. Yes this is actually making my top 10. I try to tame the beast with headbands and such (see pic) and yes I do brush it, but it actually roasts me when it is hot out and I have been considering making it shorter. Yet I am attached literally and figuratively to my hair so that will just have to wait. Plus when I braid it the kids tell me I look like Elsa. Please don’t say you don’t know Elsa or I will have to bring Frozen to your house and force you to watch it.
3. My husband and I have been married for 7 years. No I was not a child bride, but yes, I was young. He is an electrician and loves all things outdoors like hunting and fishing. Here he is on our boat looking very intense as he steers us to safety (we were actually just in the bay in calm water but nevermind that, we COULD have been in danger you know)
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Fall Subitizing Math Center - August 17, 2017
- The Kissing Hand Crafts That Are Perfect for Back to School - August 12, 2017
- Awesome Apple Centers and Activities for Fall - August 10, 2017