Do you live where it snows? We get some snow, but not necessarily every year. Our kids are usually familiar with it though, and are most definitely familiar with the cold of winter! Even if you don’t live where it snows, it can certainly be fun to pretend! Snowflakes, snowmen, snowballs, mittens, hats, gloves – all of these go together for a snowy good time of fun, and are just some of the themes in our Math and Literacy Snow Centers.
These centers are a fun, easy-prep way for kids to play and learn skills like letters, cvc words, blends, sight words, counting, addition, subtraction, and “snow” much more! Grab them in our Teachers Pay Teachers store, or snag the HUGE Centers for the Year Bundle and Save BIG!
22 Print and Play Snow Centers and Activities
Having my math and literacy centers ready to go every month is a true sanity saver.
I know what is coming up next, can prep ahead, and my kids always love the style and variety of the print and play games in the centers, so I know they will have fun with them, too!
Plus, since these centers are for both Pre-K and Kindergarten, it means there are differentiation options as well!
The literacy activities in this pack give my kids lots of fun skills practice with a snowy twist, including:
- Alphabet Clip Cards
- Emergent Reader
- Letter Tracing and Printing Practice
- CVC Words
- L and R Blends
- Sight Words
- Write the Room (Vocabulary Writing Center)
The math activities are “snow” much fun (I just can’t help it), too! They have a ton of print and play games and activities like:
- 10 and 20 Frame Clip Cards
- Addition Clip Cards
- Counting Ten Frames
- Addition to 5
- Addition to 10
- Number Words
- Addition and Subtraction Puzzles
- Sums to 12 (dice and dominoes)
- 10 and 20 frame counting mats
- Missing Numbers in Sets, Decomposing Numbers
- Addition and Subtraction Mats (Grab the Subtraction Mats FREE in this post here)
All of the colored centers also come in black and white, giving you the option save ink.
Grab the Snow Centers
Ready to “play in the snow?” Grab your copy of the math and literacy snow centers in our Teachers Pay Teachers store, and have your fun learning activities planned and ready to go to for you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Fun Groundhog Day Activities for Kids - January 22, 2017
- 100th Day of School Cut and Paste Sentence Printable - January 22, 2017
- 27 Valentine’s Day Centers Kids Will Love - January 21, 2017